Storytelling is the human component of what we do. Well-crafted stories give our analytics and technology a guiding purpose. Motion-picture is the core essence of our vision.
We use our video production expertise to produce emotions that produce results. Videos are a valuable, powerful way to tell a story, to showcase your product or service, and to engage with an audience.
There are many moving pieces involved in developing a compelling video, but our extensive experience has taught us how to be a lean, mean, production machine.
The first part of our process is listening to and understanding your mission and goals. It is crucial for us to be able to tell your story authentically.
- Are you trying to emotionally move an audience into an action?
- Will you be showcasing a product or service?
- What distribution channels will we need to consider?
Finding the essence of your organization
- If your organization or mission was a film, would it be a comedy? Horror movie? Drama?
- What is unique about your story?
- What is the most visually appealing part of your organization or vision?
Knowing your audience
- Who are we speaking to?
- How do we speak to your audience as if you were speaking to them.
- What inspires them?
What You Can Expect
This complex phase is multi-faceted. The devil is in the details and we’ve got you covered each step of the way. Here are some of the steps involved in producing compelling video content for your audience.
- Script—Your vision and concept are put to page. We’ll work with you to ensure the direction and feel are in line with your needs.
- Storyboarding—Each important idea and moment from the script are captured in image form to help visualize the sequence and vital shots in the final cut.
- Casting—We’ll tap our extensive network of talent to establish the actors that will clearly establish or solidify your brand.
- Location Scouting—Our years of experience in the diverse backdrop of Bellingham, Whatcom County and the Pacific Northwest means we’ll find the ideal spot that sends a clear message to your customers.
- Production—Once we’ve created a road map in the pre-production stage, it’s time to piece it all together in front of our cameras.
- Post-Production—Our post-production team takes over to shape your story, handle color-correction, record any voice overs, clean up the audio, add music, create graphics and in general make sure your video looks exactly like we planned in pre-production.